- What does the tour price include?
Our tours include: transfer, guide, bike, helmet, road assistance, lunch, ice cream testing and insurance.
- I am vegetarian can I still participate?
Yes of course, vegetarian menu is available. No vegan or gluten-free menu is available.
- Can I register at the last minute?
Sure you can, if we have space available, we would love to have you!
- How can I get more information?
Contact us at +39 338 8856375 or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to answer to you.
- Where is the pickup point?
The meeting point is in Malpighi Square in Bologna check on the map on the our web site. A comfortable shuttle will bring you to the bike centre.
- Am I supposed to be an experienced bikers to be part of tour?
No, our tour is tailored for any kind of biker the only skill required is the ability to manage a bike on a road and control the speed.
- What happen in case of bad weather conditions?
If the tour is cancelled due to the bad weather condition the full participation fee will be returned. If the bad weather catches us during a tour, we still try to finish it by covering it with a raincoat.
- What form of payment is accepted?
We accept cash, transfer on our bank account, visa, mastercard, or PayPal as well.
- How should I be dressed for the tour?
There is no specific requirement as dress code.
Comfortable cloths, sneakers and a bottle of water can be considered suitable. It is suggested during the mid-season to have with you also a raincoat. Sunglasses, especially during the hot season, can be useful.
This post is also available in: